The initial Saint John the Merciful Orthodox Christian outreach ministry center should include a securable, serviceable building that includes areas for the following:
- A chapel large enough for 40+ people
- A kitchen with the potential to serve at least 40 people.
- 4 bathroom facilities, one for women, one for men and two ADA compliant for guests.
- 2 rooms for offices.
- 1 room for a refectory.
- 1 room for a library.
- 1 room for communal relaxation.
- 3 bedrooms for permanent or long-term staff.
- An area for a lawn and a garden.